Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How I Grew My Internet Business From Nothing to Incredible - My Personal Story

If you are anything like I was, you are probably overwhelmed, excited, and unsuccessful in your efforts to explode your online venture. You are probably promoting an item like Mona Vie, Xango, or Tri-Unity, and wondering why you just can't seem to get 'leads' or 'sales' like all these gurus are saying is SO easy.

Let me guess. You are submitting articles, and getting hardly ANY views, trading links and never seeing your search engine position change, and wondering how the heck you can do this full time?

Well, rest assured, you're not the only feeling this way. I was there no more than two months ago, and now I'm on top of the world, earning more than I make in my full time engineering career - in my spare time.

What Changed Everything For Me?

The last thing I want to do is sell anyone on a new opportunity, but in all honesty, changing the items I promoted was the real tipping point. Let me explain.

The search engines are huge on having 'unique' content, so if you are out there writing articles about Xango or Amway, there is NO WAY you are ever going to rank high enough to ever get any of this so-called 'free traffic'. As, you'll obviously be competing with millions of others promoting the exact same thing. It's a rat race.

Not only are the search engines big on 'unique' but being 'first' is equally important. The search engines are very keen on placing the very first mention of an item at the topmost of their results.

Don't believe me? Try Google-ing "How To Get Skinny", and you'll likely find an article written by yours truly in the top position with over 30,000 views.

So, What Can You Do?

Find the opportunities out first! Get on the ball, and get promoting them right off the bat. That means when you find an opportunity that shows some promise, google it, along with any related phrases, e.g. "scam", "review", "legal" And, be the first one in Google and the first to write on E-zine about the topic. And for that matter, set yourself up an original lead capture page, and get on top of it with Adwords as well.

Trust me, if you put these tips into action, you will have more successes than you ever imagined possible.

Looking for a hot, new, opportunity to make some quick cash? Check out: Cash Leveraging and you'll find what I used this month to earn several thousand dollars.

If you've liked these tips, subscribe to my FREE newsletter at Multi-Level Marketing Success and I'll keep you informed of all the greatest opportunities, as they arrive.

Brandon Walsh is an Ezine expert author in the fields of online marketing and business creation and has over 200,000 published article views.

No comments: